LEGALLY PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
With HR Trainings and Solutions
Employment law is one of the most dynamic areas of law. It is always evolving, as are societal norms, expectations, and best practices. In 2021 alone, businesses in the US spent 6.73 billion on employment litigation. You don’t want to be part of that statistic!
Who better to guide you through them than an employment lawyer turned HR consultant turned life and business coach?
I’ve conducted hundreds of workplace trainings and investigations. I’ve been a trusted resource for CEOs, Boards, executives, HR professionals, and leaders of all kinds in businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small “mom and pop” style shops. I bring both my legal background and my boots-on-the-ground real life experience as both a litigator and an HR expert to my consulting work.
Here is what I’ve heard again and again from those with whom I’ve worked:
- My training programs are dynamic and engaging;
- I’m an expert in workplace investigations;
- I’m skilled in coaching leaders in matters of sensitivity and respect in the workplace.
Previous engagements include:
- Creating and presenting Respect and Inclusion in the Workplace training for the Cleveland Cavaliers;
- Being selected as one of three workplace investigators in the country to testify before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) on the topic of sexual harassment in the workplace;
- Providing one-on-one sensitivity training and coaching with executives and leaders across various industries.